After a loved one has been diagnosed with a life-limiting condition, their care needs can intensify. As a family caregiver, you might find yourself looking for some help and steady assistance. We’re here for you.
With our hospice/sitter service at Accurate Home Care, we assist you in quality hospice care, especially in the following, but are not limited to:
- Diligently following the plan of care prescribed to your loved one
- Giving you time to take a break while we attend to their care needs
- Ensuring proper sanitation during incontinence troubles
- Making sure they have been fed well
- Ensuring their comfort and quality companionship
- Checking for an occurrence of skin breakouts (especially for bedbound patients)
Our services are not curative in nature. However, we will be here to provide emotional support, so your loved one can still experience the quality of life. If you need this assistance, inquire today.